Job Profile :
- To support the internal process of contract administration. Ensure that the customer contracts are being set-up and renewed timely and within the business requirements and company policies
- Showcase your creative skills to still grow the HMV Drives in the Industry
- Performs transactional process for Order Booking, Amendments, Renewals, Repair Order Process, Carepack Registration, Smart Buy
- 2nd year, 3rd year students pursuing a Bachelor's Degree or 1st year of Master's program completed in Electrical, Industrial, Mechanical engineering major or Material Sciences, Supply Chain Management, Business Data Information Sciences. If a MBA student, undergraduate degree preferably in Electrical, Material Sciences, Industrial, Mechanical or Packaging Engineering.
- Good PC and database knowledge and project/process management skills.
- Initiative and independent; Customer focused.
- Strategic thinker that is able to both analyze and summarize to management levels.
- Flexible and adaptable to business requirements and multiple shifts.
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and TEAMs
- Ability to establish and maintain effective interpersonal working relationships with internal customers, internal/external suppliers and fellow team members at all levels.